Grateful and the {B} Family

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sitting at my computer right now listening to the wind makes me nervous.  I can't even begin to think of what the people of Joplin thought when the storm hit on Sunday.  My husband has family in Joplin and had homes that were directly hit.  He is there right now helping with cleanup efforts and working to salvage what was left of his Aunt and Grandmother's homes.   This is what is left of our Gigi's home.


She is in the hospital right now recovering from a damaged hip.  I am grateful that nothing worse happened to them.  I am thinking of my blessings and am grateful for a comfortable home to protect me and my little ones while our own protector is away.  Many prayers and thoughts for the community of Joplin.

On a lighter note here are some recent photos from one of my latest sessions.


2 comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger