Baby {K}

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

As a photographer it's always funny to see families taking pictures.  The way they interact with one another and who in the family will give the parents a hard time.  Who will be the kid that looks everywhere but the camera, or runs around the location and doesn't want anything to do with taking pictures.  I usually just giggle to myself and watch to see what parents will do, how they will react to the situation and how they'll get that kid to cooperate.  This past weekend we were the family taking pictures with my some of my favorite photographers.... and I was not laughing.  And who was the one that was throwing rocks and looking at bugs and making cheese faces at the camera?  My oldest - almost 8.  I am praying that we at least got one good family picture.  I didn't just wait 6 months for these pictures or anything....

However, this little gem was an angel and that's what I see when I look at these photos.  You might remember seeing her here.  She was so easy going, even through outfit changes.  We had a fun time and got some beautiful memories of this little 9 month old.  Looking forward to working with her again, that's for sure.  Oh yeah, and those eyes?  Can't get enough!

2 comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger