100th post and Miss Courtney

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Yay for my 100th post!  I am thinking it should be more than that but I have slacked on my blog lately.  Trying to be better!  I've recently made some design changes to the blog and updated my website.  Be sure to check it out!
 
I've been loving the senior session's I have done lately.  They are so much fun and a nice change from trying to pose little ones.  It's great to see the excitement that they have and how much they are looking forward to their future.  Had a session with the beautiful Miss Courtney a few weeks ago and had a great time!  You might remember a session I had with her sister a few years ago....aren't they both gorgeous?!  Best of luck to Courtney in the coming months as she attends Oklahoma Baptist University in the Fall!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger