Deslatte Family

Friday, December 9, 2011

Isn't this the cutest little family you have ever seen?  We headed down to the Stockyards a few weeks ago to my new favorite location to get these sweet shots.  I was so excited that little man {K} would smile for me this time.  I had my first session with him a few months ago before he turned one and had a hard time getting him to sit still!  But he was still just as cute.  It was great to meet his whole family this time and we had great weather - thankfully the storms blew away and our night couldn't have been better.  Thanks again for such a fun time guys - next time I am down there I think I HAVE to stop and get me some cupcakes - they are calling to my pregnancy cravings like you wouldn't believe! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger