{A+G} = Love

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Alright folks, I know this is what you've been waiting for.  I've finally caught myself up with editing and am ready to post wedding pictures for this beautiful couple!  They were married at the First United Methodist Church in Dallas on a gorgeous spring day last month.  It was a lovely ceremony and the reception was just gorgeous as well.  Here are some little memories of their special day.


I'll be making some changes to the blog soon so be sure to check back often for more updates and new photos from recent sessions!  I've got 4 more under my belt and I can't wait to show them to ya'll!

2 comments:

  1. Jenna, these are super! I think they turned out fabulous and I know they can't help but love them. You really caught some sweet and tender moments for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl!!! how did everything go?!! I've been thinking about you?! beautiful couple! good job!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger