The {T} Family

Monday, January 3, 2011

I was so excited to finally schedule a session with this family.  We've been talking about it for months and were finally able to find a day when we were both free.  Just have to say, I love these guys.  They are good friends of ours and it was great to spend some time with them to capture some fun family memories for them.  I was also thankful that they were willing to drive to this amazing location that we have both been wanting to go to!  The weather was a bit chilly but we pushed through and shot till sunset and got some great ones.  Thanks again for the fab time guys.  You're the best!






2 comments:

  1. I can't even tell you how much I LOVE these pics! You did such a fab job! These will be plastered all over my house!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally! I have been waiting to see these pictures and I was not disappointed!!! They turned out so good. Jenna you are one talented lady - I guess it doesnt hurt that the family is adorable as well!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger