Sneek Peak of Little Miss {D}

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Can she get any cuter? I met up with Little Miss D on Saturday evening with her Mom and Dad for a fun little shoot. We braved the heat but got some fabulous shots! Miss D was a little shy at first but she warmed up to me real quick. As soon as I put my camera up to start shooting she gave me the sweetest smiles. From then on I knew she would do great. No jumping around, making silly faces on my part. This was a true model. We were best friends by the time we were finished...she even wanted to come with me to dinner. Thanks for a fun time.  Can't wait to show you the rest!

2 comments:

  1. This is a BEAUTIFUL picture! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that picture is adorable....I might have to take my girls out to the hay fields...I really love the lighting!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger