Baby Blue

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

This morning I had the grand idea of finally taking pictures of the two little ones in a bluebonnet field that I found in this great state.  Before I left I saw I only had a small amount of life left on my battery but decided to go anyway.  Oh course, halfway through taking shots of my princess G, I got the message 'change battery pack'.  Darn!  So we packed up and headed home hoping to go out again this afternoon when big brother gets home.  BUT I did get some sweet shots of lil' man and decided to try out this cool storyboard template from CoffeeTea Photography.  LOVE IT!

Check back soon for more pics!

1 comment:

  1. He is soooooo cute! Miss those bluebonnets. Take lots of pics for me too!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger